Working for ADD
Become an insurance architect. Apply to join ADD.
ADD is one of the leading brokers in Belgium. Our 100 specialists offer advice to a great many national and international companies, helping them to engage in risk-free business activities. This is achieved on the basis of our own philosophy of seeing, thinking and doing.
There is also a place for you on the team as well – if you are keen on pursuing a career in a dynamic and financial Belgian environment.
Apply for these vacancies
- Commercial service employee (m/f) – Heverlee, junior, senior
- Account manager (m/f) – Merelbeke, senior
- Human resources and risk management officer (m/f) – Heverlee, junior, senior
- Temporary administrative assistant (m/f) – Heverlee, junior
- Policy manager /Corporate customer adviser (m/f) – Merelbeke, junior, senior
If you have not seen any job with ADD that suits you but you are certain you would be an invaluable addition to our workforce, then forward us your CV and a covering letter explaining your reasons for applying. You never know, we might have just the job for you.
Unsolicited applications >
Serve an internship with ADD
ADD is just the place to learn about the world of insurance from the inside. You have the opportunity to learn a great deal working alongside leading specialists, working on the cases of large and small companies and discover the international context. All of these opportunities are open to you while you carry on studying! The only condition you need to meet is to show us you are very motivated!
Apply for an internship with ADD >